jueves, 6 de julio de 2017

Chronicles - Entry No. 8 : Insanity | Crónicas - Entrada No. 8 : Insanidad

(For You - HIM)


   Sometimes I think I’m going crazy; I feel like I’m going insane. I have so many things going through my head that I can’t deal with all of them. I try to talk about it, I try to write about it, but it’s never enough. I can’t deal with this anymore. I think of friends, family, death, and love. All day and all night, even while sleeping I can’t stop. I wish I had a switch I could use to turn my thoughts off, but not even while dreaming I’m safe from my mind. I would like to at least shout all the voices up.

   I have this problem every day of my life, but recently it has become worse than ever before. All the bad things that have accumulated over time are weighing heavily on my shoulders. I can no longer carry this amount of weight. Failed relationships, failed friendships, everything is slowly falling apart around me. I don’t feel in power anymore; I am no longer in control. I’m just a watcher; I can only see how my life goes down the rabbit hole and pray that I still land on my feet.

   The worst part is you. You have taken over my mind for the past three months; prior to that, it was another four. I dream of you every night; I think about you all the damn time. I try not to, but it’s stronger than me. Seeing you almost every day doesn’t help either, but as you hurt me so much you make me so happy that I can’t stop myself from getting as close as I can. You are my blessing and my curse; you’re driving me crazy, but I can’t fall out of love. I’m feeling myself slipping because of you; yet you don’t know about it.


The End

______   ______   ______


   A veces creo que me estoy volviendo loca; que estoy perdiendo la cabeza. Tengo tantas cosas habitando mi mente que no puedo lidiar con todo. Intento hablar sobre esto, intento escribir sobre esto, pero nunca es suficiente. No puedo seguir soportando esto. Pienso en amigos, familia, muerte y amor. Todo el día y toda la noche, incluso cuando duermo no puedo parar. Desearía tener un interruptor que pudiese usar para apagar mis pensamientos, pero ni siquiera cuando sueño estoy a salvo de mi mente. Me gustaría aunque sea acallar todas las voces que suenan en mi cabeza.

   Tengo este problema todos los días de mi vida, pero recientemente empeoró. Todas las cosas malas que se acumularon a lo largo del tiempo están pesando sobre mis hombros. Ya no puedo seguir cargando semejante peso. Relaciones fallidas, amistades fallidas, todo se está cayendo lentamente a mi alrededor. Ya no siento que tengo el control sobre lo que está sucediendo. Solo puedo mirar cómo se desenvuelve todo; observar como mi vida se va por el caño y rezar que caiga parada a pesar de todo.

   La peor parte sos vos. Vos te apoderaste de mi mente desde hace tres meses, y antes fueron otros cuatro. Sueño con vos todas las noches; pienso en vos todo el maldito tiempo. Intento no hacerlo, pero es más fuerte que yo. Verte casi todos los días tampoco ayuda, pero así como me haces daño me haces tan feliz que no puedo evitar acercarme lo más que puedo. Vos sos mi bendición y mi maldición; me estás volviendo loca, pero no puedo desenamorarme de vos. Siento mi sanidad disminuir por tu culpa, y aún así vos no tenés ni idea de lo que me está pasando.


Fin

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario